Terms & Conditions
By playing at Vegas Strip Casino (the "Casino"), you represent and warrant that you fully understand and agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions
Vegas Strip Casino is the trade name of the Company, and you obtain no rights to such terms, nor any other terms, graphics, text, concepts or methodologies, by using the Web site and the material contained therein.
Mentioned below are the Vegas Strip's terms. Read them closely to ensure that you completely understand the conditions and are ready to abide by them. Seek the advice of a local legal official in case you have question regarding your rights and obligations arising from this agreement. An alteration in the casino terms at any time is the Vegas Strip's prerogative. Consulting the Website and/or the Help file once every three months is strongly suggested.
We utilize the most modern and peerless methods to maintain and secure your sensitive and personal data, thereby ensuring player protection. These include transmission of sensitive details to and from the client application, encryption of the user name and password information, and transfer of data from our servers.
Player Description & Sureties
- Be 21 years of age or above, and you can play real money games.
- Players from certain countries will not be able to make use of free chips provided by the casino. You may view all country restrictions in this PDF document or you can download it in MS Word format to check your status.
- Permission by the laws of home/local jurisdiction is paramount. Hence the casino shall welcome only those players who are allowed to gamble in online casinos. The duty of finding out about local laws rests solely with the player.
- A complete comprehension of the steps associated with Internet gambling through the use of this software application, and rules of the game is vital.
- This software application should be used by the player only to gamble on the net for their own private use. Utilizing it for others is prohibited.
- Username and password are confidential information. Being the sole responsibility of the player, he/she is required to keep the same in private custody. The player is not permitted to pass their account info to any third party, including but not limited to any minor.
- The casino's random number generator software determines the outcome of the games. The player's full agreement to this is essential.
- The player is conscious of the fact that he/she might lose money through the use of this software.
- Acceptance of the fact that the casino reserves the right to limit and/or refuse wagers by the player is a must. We also retain the right to deny any game bonus for reasons including, but not confined to, player's calumny. In case of abuse, the player's membership shall be terminated, and he/she will be disallowed to use the casino in the future.
- The casino's verdict vis-à-vis any wager or winnings dispute shall be conclusive and binding.
- The liability of taxes and fees applicable to winnings resulting from use of the software rests with the player. He/she is expected to maintain and report the winnings to the concerned authorities, in case the prizes are taxable in their jurisdiction.
- Only legitimate and correct player details mentioned in the registration form shall be accepted.
- The casino reserves the right to review transaction records and logs at any time, for any reason whatsoever. If, upon such review, it appears that players are participating in strategies that the casino, in its sole discretion deems to be abusive, the casino reserves the right to revoke the entitlement of such player to the promotion.
- Players are barred from taking part in abusive strategies. The casino reserves the right to go through transaction details & logs anytime, and to annul the entitlement of player's promotion.
- Terms and conditions pertaining to any offer are subject to future modifications. It is the player's onus to regularly look out for alterations and updates.
- By downloading the casino's software or signing up for any offer(s), you agree to the receipt of occasional promotional e-mails from us & our associates.
- Instant billing of your credit card after a deposit/purchase is a given. Make sure you're aware of this.
- Some of our processors pre-approve transactions and then process the transactions in a batch process later. If your transaction happens to be declined at that time of it being processed, and if there are winnings generated from your pre-approved deposit, winnings from that transaction will become void.
- The casino suggests its players to make a copy of all of their transaction details, games' rules, the payment plans and the latest regulations. Players must keep these in a handy place so as to avoid future misunderstandings and conflicts.
- When you receive a payment by check, you must deposit said check to a financial institution within 30 days of receipt. Any delay could result in the check no longer being cashable. In this event, the company is not responsible and a reissue of the check payment will not be made.
- All withdrawals may incur a processing fee of up to $40, depending on the payment processor and/or withdrawal amount.
- It is necessary to read, comprehend and agree to the above mentioned terms and conditions before installing and using the casino's software.
Country Based Restrictions
Based on your country of residence, restrictions apply to playing at the casino, the use of bonuses, redemption of free chips and/or deposits via credit card. We retain the right to lift these restrictions on an individual basis. Carefully go through the constraints that may apply.
You can contact us in order to appeal for any country based restriction(s). The casino shall assess your account and make the final call based on your case.
Your privacy is important to us. You may choose to unsubscribe from marketing communications, including email, text messages or phone calls at any time. Please note that you will still receive all transactional messages related to your account even if you unsubscribe from marketing communications.
Third Party Communications
The casino does not have control over third party marketing communications, including but not limited to, affiliate programs, marketing agencies, promotional agencies, etc. If you feel that you are the victim of spam activities conducted by a third party that is promoting or advertising the casino's product, please contact us. We will make every effort to contact the relevant third party and have your details removed from their database in order to stop any future communications from being sent to you. Please note that casino cannot promise any definitive resolution in respect of such requests to third parties.
The Company shall not be held liable for errors in terms and conditions in third party promotions or on third party websites.